Monday, July 26, 2010

Law Library Basement -- G.R.

I can't wait to train today -- even though I'll be hitting shoulders and biceps by myself. I'm stuck in the basement of the Cooley's Grand Rapids campus' library, trudging along Immigration Law & Wills, Trusts, & Estates -- John, Jake, and James [the 3-J's as it were] will be training at 3:30.

But this isn't the worse news because shoulders happens to be one of two of my trouble areas. Deltoids and back are the muscle groups I've been on a quest to improve for over a year now! And when you're focusing on certain muscle groups, which require specialized training and which also require certain tweaks and modifications to exercises contoured to your physique, it can be trying to unload those techniques on a lifter that doesn't require them for growth.