Monday, June 14, 2010

Saved by the Bell?

Kudos!
As many of you already know, I'll go to no end to promote the StrengthAddicts brand, and I do so largely because I believe in what we're doing and who we're working with! On that note, I want to congratulate Steven A. Smith for his awesome post on our Facebook' wall. Steven, defied a grim medical diagnosis, and went on to put 2.5" of solid muscle onto his biceps. I'd also like to take the opportunity to give kudos to an old friend and fellow member of our Facebook crew Alex Llinas, a Florida native, that at 145lbs benched 225! Congrats to both of these great guys!


Cool Magazine
As for the topic of the thread... I picked this issue of Maximum Fitness from a Meijer in Battle Creek, largely because I was surpised to see A.C. Slater (aka Mario Lopez from hit series Saved by the Bell) and the great physique he'd created for himself. The cover-story, as well as at least another dozen columns, articles, and blurbs were both helpful for blogging purposes, as well as entertaining.