Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Push Through & You'll Succeed!


Working through your sets is lot like life and its many hurdles. To the everyday-public working out is just pushing and pulling weight, and to some it's nothing more than "a waste of time..."

What do you see in this picture? I see an athlete driven to press 225lbs. over his head; I also see three of his buddies rooting him on. And you know what else I see? I see a great deal of discipline and ambition as well. I see a guy that not only overcame the hurdle, but overcame it Five Times - and even still - seems unhappy. He knows he's capable of more, so instead of celebrating, he's already psyching himself up for the next challenge.

We're different people than mainstream society. We're cut from a different fabric. Good job Mike - kick ass lift! :)